Sensatori Jamaica By Karisma
Yoga Instructor Responsibilities:
- Conduct and lead yoga classes.
- Visually assess students to determine their level of practice.
- Assist students to achieve precise alignment.
- Demonstrate practice and techniques.
- Possess the ability to move energy through the body.
- Transform energy during the warm-up, build-up and cool-down stages.
- Motivate students with words of encouragement.
- Connect with students during the yoga classes through fun, intelligent sequencing.
- Offer training recommendations to improve the practice of yoga.
- Engage in administrative duties.
Yoga Instructor Requirements:
- Yoga Certification with Yoga Alliance.
- Minimum of 200 hours of experience.
- CPR/First Aid certification.
- Education or experience in health and fitness (preferable).
- The art of teaching the Vinyasa Flow.
- Knowledge of the Chakra System, Pranayama, mantra and mindful meditation.
- Business and administration skills.
- Ability to work after-hours, on weekends and public holidays, as needed.