Labour Market Information System
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 CXC or ‘O” levels
- Certification in the field of Photography
- Three (3) years’ experience in a similar position
Specific Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Communications and Media – Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- English Language – Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Computers and Electronics – Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Administration and Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Telecommunications – Knowledge of transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of telecommunications systems.
- Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Monitoring – Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Coordination – Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Writing – Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Responsibilities and Duties
A. Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain a safe, clean and orderly work location;
- Know and execute all emergency and evacuation procedures;
- Ensure the proper flow of guests through their photo taking sessions, photo selections and purchases;
- Edit/adjust images for best positioning to ensure increased sales;
- Follow all cash handling policies and procedures as set forth by Sales Department at the resort and SRI Operations;
- Achieve daily photo sales objectives;
- Maintain the highest quality guest experience through consistent interaction with the guests in the area, greeting them with a pleasant attitude and smiling face;
- Cooperate with his/her fellow team members, assisting them with the common duties and responsibilities of the position to ensure the efficient operation of the area;
- Must observe and follow all Policies and Procedures as set forth in the Sandals and Beaches Team Members’ Handbook;
- Performs other duties as assigned by your supervisor;
- Responsible for accompanying guests on excursions while always demonstrating a positive attitude, professionalism, representative of the Sandals culture;
- Responsible for being punctual for all assignments;
- Ensuring the safety of clients while on excursions/during water sport activities;
- Responsible for proper use of camera, film and all equipment during use and at all times.