Singer Jamaica Limited
The incumbent will report to the Human Resource Manager and will assist in the administration of Human resource activities including the implementation of HR policies, practices, and procedures; employee benefits and staff welfare, recruitment and selection, training, and development programmes, performance monitoring and maintenance of up to date and accurate staff records.
Required Qualification and Competencies
- First Degree in Human Resource Management/Management Studies or equivalent
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and HR management systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Meticulous attention to details
- Team oriented and good time management skills
The job entails working outside normal working hours and travelling island wide.