- Ascertains the nature of the transaction/call and assesses whether it can be handled in place, needs to be transferred, or further follow-up is required, in order to provide client with appropriate resolution.
- Identifies customer needs by referring to past transactions/case notes, analyzing case by case as needed.
- Executes routine inbound and outbound call center activities concerning the business products/services, using alternatives as per standard scripts and established guidelines and under supervision, in order to meet SLAs.
- Provides customer with appropriate customized information requested.
- Derives all necessary information from customer to update database.
- Escalates issues to senior levels as needed, based on reports on complaints or concerns, explaining company policies to customers.
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills/experience:
- Minimum secondary school leaving certificate or HEART level 2 certificate or 3 CXC subjects including English Language.
- Basic computer literacy and internet knowledge; the ability to type 25 wpm or more.
- Flexibility to work any 9-hour shift Mon- Sat – between 6:45 AM & 11:00 PM. Schedule may change with notice.
- Required 9 hours including lunch/break
- Excellent customer service & communication skills; verbal & written
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Excellent time management skills
*** Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, present valid Government issued photo ID, TRN, NIS, Birth Certificate, Original Proof of Qualifications, must have a clean Police record(company-paid) and may be subject to drug screen***