Labour Market Information System
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Club Supervisors assist to run and supervise establishments where clients come to dance and socialize. A typical Club Supervisor include responsibilities such as:
- Marketing the club, promoting events, recruiting and managing staff.
- Maintaining supplies, and making sure that safety regulations are respected.
Requirements and Skills
- 2-3 years experience in the field.
- Essential qualifications for the job are supervisory skills, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details, budgeting and marketing expertise and fire safety standards knowledge.
- Some candidates may hold certificates in food and beverage management or any management/supervisory field.