Institute of Jamaica
Under the general supervision of the Librarian, the Senior Library Assistant is required to assist library users and research staff in the retrieval, use and care of library resources
Key Responsibility Areas
- Assists with the compilation of library’s inventory
- Assists in the implementation of all Liberty Hall’s programmes
- Maintains a daily library log of all users of the library and subject areas researched
- Assists with the preparation of exhibition/displays
- Provides periodic reports.
Period of Employment : November 9, 2020 – October 27, 2021
Special Conditions Associated with the Job
Required to perform duties and tasks outside of the responsibilities the post.
Minimum Required Education and Training
- Associate Degree in Library Studies from a Tertiary Institution
- Two (2) years’ working experience in a related field