Teleperformance is a people company. Our people represent us, make us successful, and make us proud. We believe in rewarding our team members through competitive compensation, supportive management and excellent growth and training opportunities. 98% of advancements are done from within.
We are currently hiring outgoing individuals who are eager for success to join one of our world class customer service and reservation teams in Montego Bay. Comprehensive paid training is provided for the candidates selected.
In this role you answer customer questions and offer exciting travel options to them.
We are proud to be part of the Teleperformance family and offer our team members a great place to work and much more.
· Competitive hourly pay plus incentives
· Free Wi-Fi
· Free lunches & snacks while in classroom training
· Free shuttle bus
· Health benefits, Paid time off
· Nurse, Doctor & Counselor on site
· Employee Engagement Programs: Staff Parties, Sports Clubs, Fun Festival Talent Show & much more!
Our ideal candidate should:
· Possess a valid ID (National ID, Passport or Drivers’ License)
· Be 18 years or older
· Be computer literate- you must be able to navigate a computer and type at least 20 WPM- see our Facebook page-Teleperformance Jamaica- for a handy typing tutorial to increase your speed if needed.
· Be outgoing with excellent communication skills and the willingness to ask probing questions and work to close a sale.
Our clients require us to cover a large variety of shifts to offer the best service to their customers. We are open 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week. This position is only available in Montego Bay at our 1 Mangrove Way Freezone location.
CXC in Math and English passes preferred. Certification in Customer Service or Minimum 6 months experience also accepted