The key responsibilities of a Field Interviewer are:
- To be able to approach persons from all socioeconomical backgrounds in various parishes to complete questionnaires.
- To be able to approach persons fitting a criteria for a survey from a central location eg: Half-Way-Tree.
- To also, be able to approach households on specific streets from within a community to speak to a member of the houshold.
Other Details includes that:
- The company bus will normally drop of the interviewers at specific locations relative to the survey to be carried out.
- Persons willing to do this job must be confident and generally a people person, since you will be speaking with persons from all types of background.
- Persons for this job must be trustworthy and honest.