KEY AND CRITICAL RESPONSIBILITIES (ADMINISTRATOR/RECEPTIONIST):
- Prepares legal documents and correspondence ensuring high standard of presentation and accuracy and meeting deadlines.
- Maintains Counsel’s diary and schedule appointments where applicable
- Conducts timely follow-up with clients and on matters as directed by Counsel
- Courteous and efficient answering of telephone calls to the office and ensuring that the messages duly reflects the nature of the calls received
- Records all messages received and ensures timely dissemination to the relevant parties
- Stamps and records all correspondences received on a timely basis
- Establishes and maintains accurate filing and record management systems to facilitate easy reference.
- Receives sorts and distributes incoming mail efficiently.
- Assists with the daily maintenance of the office (ensures that AC units and lights are turned off where necessary, watering of plants and removal of garbage from the office)
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in Secretarial Science, Management Studies or Business Administration
- At least Two (2) years working experience in an administrative/secretarial
- Knowledge of and proficiency in MS Office programs
- Knowledge of proper telephone etiquette
- Strong communication skills
Skills /Ability/ Behaviours:
- Critical Thinking
- Creativity and Innovation
- Keeping abreast of developments in the area of work