A Relief Sales Representative may be expected to:
- Increase distribution, monitoring price and managing product space in retail outlets.
- Negotiate terms and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information, and providing feedback on buying trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customer orientation.
- Strong sales and trade marketing know-how.
- Sound knowledge of customer and channel marketing principles and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver consistent results.
- Ability to work flexible hours
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience selling FMOG type products.
- Diploma in marketing or other related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Trade Marketing