KEY AND CRITICAL RESPONSIBILITIES (COMMISSION INVESTMENT OFFICER):
- Establish effective and well-organized investment processes.
- Write clear and well-organized investment recommendations based on thorough research and analysis.
- Organize regular investment reports and reviews, including quantitative and qualitative portfolio studies.
- Attend annual meetings, review quarterly financial statements and remain up-to-date with any important valuation or policy changes.
- Lead the investment strategy unit within the company.
- Perform regular administration duties of all investment files.
- Help manage and upload current client relationships.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A degree in finance or a relevant field from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 5-8 years related experience.
- Strong experience leading, supervising and motivating a team of investment professionals.
- Strategic thinker and proficient in decision-making.
- Ability to communicate and in a professional manner.
- Strong communication skills.