A Relief Merchandiser may be expected to:
- Effectively merchandise assigned accounts in a timely manner according to company's standards which includes: merchandising, all point of sale, tracking inventory, stocking and restocking merchandise, removing damaged and expired goods from shelves.
- Maintaining an attractive presentation of the company's products in compliance with Planogram.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customer orientation.
- Strong service orientation with the ability to maintain a positive and professional demeanor.
- Sound product knowledge and market information to offer sound advice.
- Ability to operate in a fast-pace high pressure environment.
- Must be able to prioritize and muti-task, while paying close attention to detail and managing time efficiently.
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Secondary level education, diploma in marketing or other related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Trade Marketing.